Thursday, February 28, 2008

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

That's right... Wu-Tang has remained undefeated and are the Winners of our session for Soccer. Suck it Moms!!! We had a bit of a scare in the first half, as we were down 1-0 at the half and playing like we had cement in our shoes. Luckily, Wu Tang "ain't goin' down like that" so we stepped it up and ended up scoring 5 goals in the second half, leaving the other team scoreless for a 5-1 win. I had to show this one woman the business though.. She didn't like my joke and tried to push me around. She obviously is unaware of my rugby background. But I know how to pick my battles. They put a woman on me that was of a good size.. It would not have been pretty had we hit, so I avoided it. Call it cowardly, but I like my legs where they are... Next session starts next week. We're SLIGHTLY hurting for players, as we lost our goalie and another player. We only have 8, which leaves us with only one sub if everyone shows up, so we're still searching.

Last night before the game, the family went to dinner and the mall.. The cheddar bay biscuits at Red Lobster made the trip worthwhile. Anyway, we stopped in the pet store as we're apt to do, cause my mom likes to compare every pug she sees to the Murphster (they're all adorable, but few compare). Well.. I fell in love with a pekingese. It had the murph face, but longer hair and it pained me to leave it. It's the perfect dog for me: It's small, doesn't like to go outside much, and is a bit of a princess. We're a match made in heaven. Tre said if we ever got one we'd have to name it Chewbacca, as that is exactly who it looks like. I'm ok with that. I'd hate to waste Ripken and Camden in case I ever have REAL kids.

I didn't mean it, but I found out through a misstep on the internet that Rami made it to the Final 3 on Project Runway, leaving Chris out. Am I surprised? Not in the least. Rami is really talented, if not sometimes bland and Chris is COMPLETELY out there.. He's done some great stuff but I think he's just too crazy for PR's Fashion Week. However, I'd like to see it for myself..

I've got nothing to do next weekend.. Anyone up for a road trip? Speaking of which, the O's first Grapefruit League game has already begun... Anyone else a little.. well.. nervous for what's to come?

I like Buffy... never watched Angel... but this sounds like it would be entertaining as all hell.

Sucks to be these guys, huh?

This is too bad.. From what I saw, this show looked kind of interesting...

Ewww.. Nuff said.

That's all for now.. Not much planned for later... Gym.. Dinner.. Watching Planet Terror.. Probably in that order. Enjoy your night and remember.. tomorrow is not only Friday, but only comes around once every four years. Crazy...

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Poor Chris - he is forced to return to the Monkey House.

Click here for DavidDust’s Project Runway recap.

Bye…love you…love your hair!