Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Middle of the Week Blahs

There is no way in Hell I will be participating in this event. I have an issue with him... I used to run screaming from the TV when I was a kid (mom says it's cause it meant Sesame Street was over, but I beg to differ) and I'm sure there was a good reason for it. Come to think of it, I have an issue with PBS. I mean.. what adult has nightmares about the Letter People and Mummenschanz, right? I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I just didn't want you all to think I had no reasoning for my lack of love for the man...

Ok.. we're JUST getting into the villains part of Heroes and Kristen Bell might not be a part of it? Someone fix this!!! (yes.. I know she's KINDA turned good, but doesn't that just make it even easier for her to be bad again?)

I SOOOOO want this to happen, but I'm not quite sure how it can... logically speaking that is.

Two of my faves? How can this possibly be bad?

Made it home from work last night in one piece. The storm wasn't too bad as of yet, so I hit the gym and ran for 25 minutes. It took every ounce of will power that I had to not quit. I just wasn't in the mood and didn't want to go in the first place. After that, I came home and vegged out on the couch. I watched Sunday night's episode of Big Brother (Chelsia and James backstabbed Matt and Natalie and put them on the block because "they needed them to win the Power of Veto to get rid of Amanda and Alex"). I had every intention of watching The Recruit, but I really didn't have the attention span to commit to it, as it's almost 2 hours long. Instead, I watched the first hour of American Idol before Big Brother came on. I wouldn't say AI has sucked me in, but I was a tad intrigued. I just wish they'd let them pick from better songs sometimes.. Anyway, Big Brother - We got to see Amanda faint and have a seizure from the slop she was being forced to eat (or not eat as the case may be) while at the same time Allison was having an allergic reaction (seemingly much like the one I had to red food dye) in the diary room. So weird that both happened around the same time though... crazy... Oh yeah.. after his comments about "retards" Adam has officially lost his job. I mean.. that was KIND OF inevitable, don't ya think!? Oh yeah.. Sharon and Joshua won the POV and elected not to use it, so it's still Amanda and Alex v. Matt and Natalie. Regardless, Chelsia and James will certainly be on the block next week.. he's a shady little weasel that James.. I'll tell ya that much!

Tonight is our final soccer game of the session, and it's a must win. We're undefeated and the only other team that's close to us has one loss (at our hands), so if we don't win, we'll tie. That's what we like to call "unacceptable." The team we play tonight is 3-3 (i think) and we'll have some spectators in the form of my parents and a few others, so hopefully we won't have any problem winning! I mean.. there's a t-shirt on the line for goodness sake! I hope the week off hasn't made everyone lazy! Tre and I are headed to Albany with my parents and to the Red Lobster for dinner. Oh don't worry.. I'll be having some cheddar bay biscuits and lord knows what else. I like their chicken linguine alfredo so I guess I could get that and then take the rest for lunch tomorrow.. I don't know.. I don't want to overload on the carbs. I know you're supposed to carb load and all, but i don't want to get ridiculous! Also, the girls' high school soccer coach will be there, so just a little more added pressure to do well. We THRIVE on pressure ;).

I'm taping all the good stuff tonight so I'll get to it when I can. Enjoy your hump day and do it vigorously if you have the opportunity.. it's good for you, you know. Only two more work days left!

No comments: