Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm an idiot

Satuday night, I got insoles for my sneakers. Sunday morning, I wore them while running. They just didn't feel right, but I've never worn insoles so I figured I just needed to get used to them. Today, J asked me how they were and I told him that they came out of my shoes when I took them off. He thought that was kind of weird and as we talked about it, I think we both realized that I had put them in my shoes the wrong way. I'm never going to live this one down.

J and I had dinner at Destino's, this new Mexican restaurant in Chatham on Saturday night. It was really good, even though my chimichanga had peppers and onions in it. Luckily they were really big so I was able to easily pull them out. After that, we went to see Vince Vaugn's Wild West Comedy Show, which is basically a documentary about a comedy tour he founded in 2005. It was really really funny, and I hope I get the chance to see the comedians in the movie again in the near future.

I spent Sunday afternoon loading J's CD's onto my Itunes (he has a lot so I'm guessing it'll take me at least another week to get them all on there before I can fill his Ipod) and to pass the time, I watched The Insider with Russell Crowe. His movies tend to be long, but after warching them I realize how much I enjoy them! I've been trying to both watch and avoid Breach all weekend. I was watching it on Saturday when J called and said he had wanted to see it, so I stopped it, 30 minutes in. We tried to watch it last night but (as usual) both fell asleep. Perhaps the third time will be the charm. It's been on HBO all weekend, hence the avoidance.

I'd write more but my laptop is being a heinous bitch and I really can't take it anymore. Hope you made it through your Monday..

No comments: