Thursday, February 14, 2008

And the winner is

WU-TANG!!!! Yep.. we're STILL undefeated and with one game left to go, have the Level 2 championships in our grasp. It was a really great game for everyone. When we psyche ourselves up for something, we really take no prisoners. I haven't played that well lately, but last night I came back with a booty bopping vengeance! The other team were really great competitors and it was actually fun to play them! I mean.. they gave as good as they got and they were really good players. I think (regardless of the outcome) everyone enjoyed the competition. But yes.. we won 5-2 and I really don't think their goalie knew what hit her. We were just in the right places at the right time and I did NOT score a goal, as that would have ruined it all.. I don't want to be "that girl."

I stayed home from work yesterday. I wasn't feeling 100% lately, and the weather was a really good excuse for me to stay home. I slept until 10:00 which felt WONDERFUL, and would have felt better had Tre not called me to wake me up and find out where I was.. Yes.. she could have just walked upstairs to see if I was still there, or checked the driveway for tire tracks but no. She felt she needed to call me from downstairs to see if I was there AND wake me up! I spent the day on the couch and got a lot of J's CD's downloaded. This might get done a tad quicker than expected, but we'll see. I also hit up Wal-Mart and got him a car charger for his Ipod for Valentine's Day. Hopefully he didn't get himself one yet.

Oh yeah.. it's Valentine's Day. Whoop-dee-doo! I'm having an immense chocolate craving so I might have to go out and satisfy it in the near future. In the office we were giving our men till noon to give us chocolate and/or flowers before we go and get it ourselves. Let's put it this way.. i know MY man isn't bringing either!!! Hell, in all honesty, if he said "hey.. I'll take your car in for an oil change and pay for it for V-day" I'd be a pretty content girl. Men don't always realize that it's the little things.. So yeah.. no solid plans for tonight and to be honest, I could care less. Damn overhyped holiday..

Speaking of overhyped holidays (just kidding).. Happy Birthday to my friend Amy Rebecca!! Today is her 32nd birthday and I'm sure she'll have a wonderful time celebrating it :)!

Been a tad busy today so I'll try to catch up on some headlines later this afternoon. You'll have to just enjoy me basking in the afterglow of our win until then. Happy V-Day!!!

No comments: