Friday, February 08, 2008

Inevitable things..

I know it was only a matter of time, but I still was surprised and unhappy when I got the fateful email. They're totally dealing B-Rob next and I might have to cover the blog in black cause if/when that happens, I will certainly be in mourning.. I won't find a new team or anything, but I might pay more attention to another team and pay my baby some respect.

I guess my week off from bowling did some good because I FINALLY bowled my first 600 of the year. I had two great games and one so-so game, but I was able to pull it out. I've always had a mental block when it comes to hitting 600 and I definitely felt that presure tonight. It was like I regressed back to high school. Yeah, it was kind of pathetic and I will fully admit that.

I ordered a new XM radio today. I'd been having lots of trouble with the one I have and since I've had it for 3 or 4 years, I think I might just need an upgrade. Well, I hope so or else I just wasted $5o! The nice thing is that I can use it in the house too, so at least maybe I'll use it more. Hell, I pay enough for it I should get as much use out of it as possible!

Project Runway was SOOOO worth taping! The remaining designers had to design a ring outfit for one of the WWE Divas. It was such a colossal train wreck and I loved every second of it. I mean, instead of going to Mood for fabric they had to go to Spandex House. Seriously, there's such a call for spandex that there is a HOUSE? I love New York. Anyway, in a nutshell - Christian got the perfect client and while his outfit had the requisite puffy sleeves, it was pretty fierce. However, Chris was the winner with his ringwear which was impeccably fitted and complemented his client like no other. Jillian also did a decent job but not enough to win. Rami escaped the bottom two but only slightly, as his pepto pink monstrosity was a little more than the judges could handle. Sweet P and Ricky were the bottom two and rightfully so. It really could have gone either way, but it was Ricky's time to go. Next week, two designers are eliminated to get to the final three that will show at Bryant Park.

No comments: