Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No turning back

I signed up for the Boilermaker in Utica. Shoot me... cause now I can't get my nonrefundable fee back whether I can do it or not. Tre and Jen are going to run me into the ground to be sure I am not the last person to finish. We'll see how it goes.

So I realized the reason my laptop is so damn slow is PROBABLY because of the 130 or so cd's of J's that I'm putting on my Itunes.. I guess I better speed up this process so I can pull all his metal, hard rock and punk off my computer and get things back to normal.

Due to the impending snow and sleet and freezing rain, Tre has decided we're going to go to Joe's for pizza and wings for dinner. Yep.. nothing like pizza and wings after a run.. If I haven't gotten the pukie bug yet, it's pretty much a guarantee that I will now... I have a feeling wings are not going to feel good coming back up again! My stomach hasn't felt 100% all day, so I might as well torture myself and force the bug (if it exists) to come out and show itself. Especially since tomorrow would be an ideal day to sit around and do nothing.. That is, if it weren't the longest awaited soccer game of the season!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope you feel better!!