Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wow...

All I can say is THAT was a wedding!!! We had an absolutely great time and they had the perfect day for it I have no doubt that the pictures will turn out beautifully. In fact, here are just a few to prove that point:

Kate and Brian FINALLY make it official



Me and Tre at the receptionMe, Jen, Fish and Tre on the dance floor at the receptionTre, me and Jackie (obviously another bridesmaid) having a blast at the receptionIf you didn't have a good time at their wedding, you really didn't try hard enough, cause it was an absolute blast! There are so many more pictures I could post to prove it, but I think you get the point! The mani/pedis on Friday were so relaxing (even though I could never understand my nail guy... ) and lunch afterwards (and the cocktails that went with it) were great too. The rehearsal dinner was a bit long and well.. a bit of a clusterfuck, but it worked out well in the end. My hair came out better than I expected, Tre's speech was a bit of a tearjerker for me (only because she got all choked up first and she is not that kind of girl) but there was nothing but laughs at the reception. I have to go wash the eight pounds of hairspray out of my hair, but I wanted to make sure you got a post about it since I've been such a slacker lately. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments: