Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Dad

is obviously delusional.

After going to the movies tonight, my mother informed me that my father has to umpire at 1:00 on Sunday afternoon. Sunday July 29th. Hall of Fame Induction Day. The ceremony starts at 1:30.


He is going to DVR the ceremony, and wants me to wait until he gets home to watch it with him. I think he's gonna owe me an oil change for this one....and dinner. Yeah... definitely dinner. Anyway, he's my Dad and I can't say no because he's the reason I'm an Orioles fan, but he's really testing me. I'm going to have to find something to do that afternoon because if I'm home, I won't be able to stop myself from watching. If anyone can come up with something better for me to do that afternoon, please feel free to let me know. Here's a picture from the O's web site (thanks O's) from tonight's Hall of Fame sendoff ceremony at Camden Yards. Yet another Cal ceremony I won't be at personally.
Bitter Party - table for one.

No comments: