Sunday, July 22, 2007

I don't think I should be single

Apparently there's a lot of going out and drinking involved and I think I'm just over it. As much as every once in a while I wanted to go out on a Saturday night instead of being in bed early cause J. had to be at work, at least I felt great the next day and was not a waste of space as I have been the past two weekends. I'm really ok with sitting home and watching a movie, Friday night or not!

Speaking of drinking, yesterdaty we did our bar crawl for Kayla's birthday. It was a really good time! I'm pretty sure we saw a prostitute at the Half Moon and I'm now addicted to the dice game CLR. There were a few people playing it at Savoia last night and they let us get in on their game. I even won one round! I could play it all the time so maybe that's a better way to spend my single time... Gambling. Anyhoo.. here are some pictures:


This is our bar crawl posse at our first stop, the Half Moon

Me, Tre and my friend Jack, in from Worcester

The bird is still sitting outside the window. I went to Wal-Mart on Saturday and got some bird food because I felt bad. I mean.. we're not letting it in the house, but it has been here since Wednesday and shows no real signs of leaving. Everyone that sees it says it looks like a house bird, as we suspected. I looked in the paper, but didn't find anything regarding a missing bird. Guess I'll just have to keep feeding it and hope it doesn't die!

Other than that, I didn't do too much this weekend. I finally got through Domino, which was a pretty interesting movie. I enjoyed it, even though it got shitty reviews. I still have The Motorcycle Diaries, but I haven't felt much like subtitles. My attention span has been pretty lackluster as of late.

Oh my god, I totally forgot what happened on Friday night!! Back story: There was this girl who used to live across the street from my parents. Well, she's a nice girl, but basically a crackhead. Anyway, a few weeks ago she asked my mother to cash a check for her and of course, it bounced. So, my mom has talked to her several times and she keeps saying she's going to bring the money, but never does. Well, I walked into Meadowgreens Friday night and she was sitting directly across the bar from me, with her very big boyfriend. Come to find out, she had also done the exact same thing to my friend Danny, so I ran out to tell him she was there once he got off the golf course. Well, I made him come inside so she could see him (Danny's not very hard to miss) and she ends up calling him over and giving him the money she owes him. Well, she got it from the boyfriend, but she still paid him back. So, I called my mom and told her what happened and she was like "why don't you say something to her?" I REALLY didn't want to but I was pretty peeved that she could sit there and spend money when she screwed over my mom. I really had no intention of saying anything but she went into the bathroom so I took the opportunity to confront her without making a scene. As I get into the bathroom, she's the last person in line and she smiles at me. I basically told her not to smile at me and to shut up because it was my turn to talk. She kept trying to talk to me and I kept having to shut her down. So, I just said (in my meanest voice) that she's fucked my mother over enough times and she has a lot of nerve sitting here spending money when she's done that. She KEPT trying to talk and I finally had to tell her to shut the fuck up. I also am pretty sure I told her that if she didn't bring my mom her money I was going to hunt her down like a dog. She didn't show up that night like she said she would, but our neighbor said she drove by the house twice yesterday. If I didn't scare the ever loving crap out of her it was a miracle.

A woman's work is never done.

No comments: