Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nytropalooza 2007

was a rousing success. I had an absolutely great time, so much so that I kind of forgot to take pictures, which is very unlike me. I’ll post a few that I have, just because I promised I would. Anyway, I was up until about 3:30 and only slept for a few hours before I had to get up and help clean. Everything was looking great until my parents came over for some leftovers. Now it seems like the kitchen is a train wreck again. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I probably would have gotten more done today, but there is an America’s Next Top Model marathon on MTV. Nothing distracts me more than a marathon (and not the running kind). Anyway, the party was fun and it was a nice distraction from all the shit that was going on with J. And yes.. I was a beer pong GODDESS last night.

As we all know, I’m not a Boston Red Sox fan (nor will I ever be), but my friend Tim made me go to this site and I laughed my ass off. What can I say? Nothing is funnier than a guy with a thick Boston accent. I don’t know why, but that’s just the way it is.

I’m pretty tired so I’ll cut this post short. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and if you weren’t at Nytropalooza, you probably should have been.

Me and HiggieThey were bitter about being the shittiest beer pong team at the party. Me and my dance girls, Sue, Kerri and Shannon.

PS - My friend Eryn got engaged this weekend so congratulations go out to her. At least she's considered marriage material, unlike myself (allegedly)!

No comments: