Thursday, June 28, 2007

Patience.. a virtue I do not possess

I really don't know what is going on with J. and I. He needs some time to think about what he wants. I've already told him my perspective on EVERYTHING that is involved in our relationship, so all I can do is give him some time. Hopefully he'll call, but if he doesn't, well, there's nothing I can do about it but move on. I'm giving him a week to call me. I don't think that's out of the question. I mean... a week to think about whether or not you want to be with someone? That's not so bad. I'd prefer it to be quicker, but such is life. I mean.. I hope he didn't think I was giving him months to shit or get off the pot. That's not the case. I have shit to take care of and I might need to find someone to either take Mets tickets, or go to the game with me on July 28th.. Waiting in an emotional purgatory is really not an option for me.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm an emotional trainwreck and being in a wedding this weekend probably won't help things out. However, I plan on dancing my ass off and having a blast regardless of the situation. I don't want us to break up, but if someone doesn't care about you, why waste your time? I mean.. sad as it is to say, I'm not getting any younger! God, that's depressing.

I have tomorrow off for wedding related things so don't plan on hearing from me until at least Sunday.. depending on if I'm capable of typing... Have a great weekend!

No comments: