Friday, June 22, 2007

Damnit

I forgot.. I watched Top Chef this afternoon and I REALLY can't wait until Howie and Joey go home, which means they're going to be in it till the end. So whiny and annoying, both of them! I felt bad for Sandee because while her dish wasn't really BBQ (and that's why she got booted), I have a feeling it tasted a million times better than Howie's dry pork. As much as he irks me, I give him lots of credit for not punching Joey. I mean, Joey threw him in and hadn't even tried his dish! Oh good god.. and his whines over the fact that Hung (who's a cocky SOB like Marcel [who he knows and also works in Vegas] but has the talent to back it up and is a sure frontrunner) made a drink similar to one he made for the quickfire challenge. Grow up! I thought Sandee was interesting and had a different perspective and I was sorry to see her go, especially when there were others that were way more deserving. Until next week!

No comments: