Saturday, June 09, 2007

The most funnest thing ever

J. got a Wii.

I want one real bad.

We're never leaving the house again.

If someone knows a quick way to lose 10 or so pounds in three weeks, let me know. I'm seriously not going to fit into this bridesmaid dress. For real.

I got J. and I tickets to see the New York Mets play the Washington Nationals on July 28th at Shea. I haven't been to Shea since I went with my summer playground group when I was a kid. He didn't react quite as I'd hoped, but he insisted he was just surprised that I would want to go to a game that wasn't the O's. What can I say? I love baseball regardless of who's playing and it's way less stressful when you don't give a shit who wins, am I right? I got the tickets off Stubhub.com and they just called me to see if I wanted tickets that are even closer. That and the tickets were only $28.00 and they're decent seats, so I'm happy. It should be a good time.

Time to get ready for the Flag Day festivities! Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: