Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just a little day brightener..

This was way too funny to pass up.

And this was just a little too.... interesting to let go.

The dress got altered.. $40.00. Good Christ.. thank God I am getting it steamed/pressed for free. This is getting rigoddamndiculous! She still didn't feel comfortable zipping it up all the way, but it's so hot and sticky out I don't think it would have mattered. It's slightly better than it was and it WILL zip.. Plus, it's supposed to be cool this weekend. Not as ungodly hot as it is now. Two days down, two left to go!

I'm sitting here waiting for J to call. I specifically asked him to keep tonight free since it's my only night available this week. I called just before 4, and I called again at 5:30 after I got done with the wake, dress fitting and other errands. Nothing. If he thought he was on my shit list before, you just wait! He probably fell asleep, considering he had to work early this morning, but set a god damn alarm!!! If there's more on that later, it won't be pretty.

Remember, tonight it's O's v. Yanks. I'm excited cause I can watch it on real TV, but if it gets ugly you know I'll turn it off in favor of something less.. well.. hurtful to my psyche. Ya know, like Jeopardy! You can't go wrong with Alex Trebek!

Anyway, this probably really will be my last post of the week so have a great one and hump like you mean it!

No comments: