Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Right Field Rules!

I totally forgot the O's were playing in the Hall of Fame game in Cooperstown yesterday. I'm so pissed at myself! My dad and I got tickets a few years ago and had a blast in the right field stands so I would have loved to have gone and seen the O's play! They beat the Toronto Blue Jays 13-7 with a grand slam by minor leaguer Brian Bock, who started the game catching. He was also named the game's MVP. The O's didn't fare quite as well in the Home Run Derby but such is life. They begin a homestand against the Toronto Blue Jays tonight, coming off two wins against their beltway rivals, the Washington Nationals.

And yes... I did it. I sucked it up and joined Myspace. I'm not sure if I'm excited or mortified. Either way, peer pressure is a BITCH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!!!!

No comments: