Friday, May 04, 2007

HAPPY LAST DAY TO ME!!!!!

This is it! Today is my last day here and I couldn’t be happier. Granted, I’m bored out of my gourd, but I guess that’s to be expected, right? I’ve actually whored myself out for some work so I can at least get through the day. Today is also (finally) our steak lunch at 677 Prime, which I’m very much looking forward to. I’ll probably lapse into a food coma for my last three hours at work, but what are they going to do? Fire me!? I think not. So, for those of you that do email me at work, make sure you email me at my home email from now on.

In other news, did anyone watch Grey’s Anatomy last night? I thought it was great and I really liked the setup for the spin-off. Granted, I’d watch Taye Diggs do pretty much anything, but I was happy to see him finally get a show where he was both the smartass and a bit sensitive. He definitely had all the good sarcastic lines. I think I laughed out loud a few times. The episode was great! I mean… Callie as a bridesmaid? Priceless. She has to continue on the show even if she realized George is in love with Izzie, as was evidenced by their elevator kiss last night. If you both know it’s wrong, DON’T DO IT!!!! I so didn’t see Mere’s stepmom’s death coming, and her dad slapping her!? Granted, it was emotions and he didn’t really meant it, but with their relationship that might just have been the straw that broke the camel’s back. I mean, the step mom was the one constantly trying to get them together and now that she’s gone, the relationship probably is too! I loved how Bailey made George and Burke talk after both of them came to her for marriage advice. She’s a piece of work. As for Addison and her stuff in Cali, well.. I would definitely watch her show. I mean.. the woman came in and stole back her husband from Meredith and you still couldn’t hate her. That is the kind of woman that deserves her own show! Plus, have I mentioned that Taye Diggs is on the show?

The O’s had an off day, but they used it to announce the induction of BJ Surhoff into the Orioles Hall of Fame. The induction will be held at the Yard on August 25th. BJ spent somewhere around seven seasons (on and off) with the O’s and I think he is a good fit for their hall. Congratulations BJ!!!

This might be my final post of the day as I have a lot to get done before I can get out of here without a guilty conscience. Ok, that’s a lie. I will NOT feel guilty if I don’t get everything done, but you get my drift. So, just in case, enjoy your weekend and your Friday! Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let the tequila and margaritas flow!!!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I watched Grey's last night... I can't even believe you. Did you for real find that quasi-pilot for the spin-off promising?? OY. I don't want to squabble with you my dear, so I'm going to limit my comments to "Oy" (I shall leave the "vey" implied)