Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hopefully, the Last Heinous Bitch Story

But it's only Tuesday so things can change.

Yesterday, the other bond paralegal, myself and the three bond secretaries were supposed to go downstairs to this really nice steakhouse that's in our building for lunch. One of the attorneys had given us a gift certificate for staff appreciation day and we had been planning it since last week. Well, around 11 (our reservations were at 12) she decided it was too busy to have everyone go at once so we had to postpone till Friday. Great.. I hadn't anticipated spending any considerable amount of money on lunch and since I thought I was going out to lunch, I didn't bring anything with me. As you can imagine, I was pissed! Funny thing is, two of the secretaries and I went next door to lunch and found the other paralegal at the same restaurant with a friend of hers. So really, there was only one of us that didn't take lunch at the same time. It was so ridiculous.. I'm soooo happy that i'm not involved in the closing they're doing now. It's tomorrow and it's been a bit of a clusterfuck of epic proportions.. It makes going to Rochester last week completely worth it.

No comments: