Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not enough time on my hands

I thought I’d have a lot of time to blog today since I am in the office by myself. Silly me! I’ve been swamped the whole day, but in a good way. Therefore, I’m going to try to quickly give you the goods:

Dionne was booted from America’s Next Top Model. As entertaining as she was, it was definitely her time. Her pictures consisted of the same scowly face every time, and it didn’t seem like she was trying really hard to keep herself there. The girls had to come up with a dance of their life story after watching some aboriginal dances. Renee won the challenge, as she seemed to be the only girl who put real thought into it and whom the audience could hear! She chose Jaslene to share in her prize and they each got pearl jewelry. Dionne, Renee and Jaslene went out to celebrate while Natasha stayed home with a nasty cold. This gave the girls ample opportunities to talk about how weird Natasha seems to be. The fact that she has no pictures of her husband or baby, the shady way she made it to the States and her strange telephone behavior with her husband were all interesting topics of conversation. Anyway, the next day the girls had to learn a dance and base their pictures on that dance at the photo shoot. Once again, Renee shined and Jay had to coach Dionne through the whole thing. Jaslene was as average as usual, while Natasha just didn’t step it up. She was sick, but she looked like she wasn’t even ready for most of the shots she took. The judges noted this photo shoot was worse than the first one she ever did. At the judging, Tyra asked which girl had the most and which had the least potential. All the other girls said Natasha had the least, but when confronted about it, she basically spun it to her advantage, saying that if Gisele Bundchen stood behind her she would say that Gisele has the least potential. I’m telling you, that girl could get an eskimo to buy a sno-cone. She’s THAT good. As expected, the bottom two were Natasha and Dionne, but it was Dionne’s time to go home. As usual, she looked pretty pissed upon hearing the announcement and when Natasha went to hug her, she did nothing. I’m guessing the final two will be Renee and Natasha.. Jaslene has been told she only has one look and as I’ve said before, she’s not spokesmodel material. Renee SHOULD win, as she can form a coherent sentence and has never been in the bottom two, but we’ll have to wait and see. Tyra did pick Natasha as the winner to be a correspondent on her show, so maybe she could care less if her "Cover Girl" knows how to say Cover Girl coherently!

Danna made her final cut on Shear Genius. I have yet to see the entire episode, but the bottom two were her and Anthony, which I’m sure was much to the chagrin of Tabatha. She wants Tyson gone in the worst way and after seeing his foray into the short cut challenge, I think he had a shot of leaving. He flat ironed this guy’s crazy curly hair and he is not the kind of guy I think will spend an hour in front of his mirror flat ironing his hair every day! Anyway, what I did see of the episode is that everyone got a box with their era on it and some accessories they could use on their model. Since Tabatha won the short cut challenge, she got to pick first and went with 80’s punk rock. She then divvied out the rest of the boxes, supposedly taking care of her friends. Apparently, it didn’t work out so well with Anthony.

Not much news seems to be going on today, or at least I’m not aware of it. I don’t really have a set computer yet so the sites I visit every single day are getting severely neglected. I’m headed out of here in just a little while (how nice is that?) to catch some of my cousin’s modified softball game before I head home. I should go to dance tonight but Sue isn’t going and I really haven’t had a night to myself yet this week and I intend to do that tonight. Maybe I’ll even have time to watch Heroes before The Office comes on. Anyway, TGIF to you all and enjoy your evening!

No comments: