Monday, May 14, 2007

Heroes

I'll say more once I'm done watching, but Clea Duvall really is kind of a shitty actress. I kinda hope Ted kills her.

I voted twice for Apolo, twice for Joey and once for Laila. It's not that I don't like Ian, I just think the other three are more deserving and that Chery's had enough winning. It was a great show and the judges were pretty giving with the perfect scores, but they were pretty well deserved.

Work is going well.. I don't have a real computer or desk yet, so it's been a little tough to get things done, but i'm still enjoying myself. I actually went to the gym today after work and was still home before I would even get out of work at my old job.

Any good gossip today? Let me think...

Oh SNAP.. HRG just shot Eric Roberts.. God damn I love this show..

No comments: