Thursday, May 24, 2007

Almost the end of the week

I love Reno 911, as I have always been a fan of the MTV sketch comedy troupe, “The State.” Which reminds me: my ex still has my best of The State VHS tape. I really should get that back from him… or just buy it on DVD. Regardless, this was great news to hear, be it true or not!

The Real World turned 15 years old this week. That means I’ve been watching the Real World for half my life. Well, not purposefully. I’ve skipped the last few seasons as neither the people or locations intrigued me. Plus, it’s gotten to the point where they’re all just a bunch of horny college kids with no goals but to do challenges their whole life and I really can’t deal with the fact that their “job” is not having one. I mean… get a life! Still, I’d like to wish The Real World a very happy birthday and think back of a time when “Why do you have a beeper? Are you a drug dealer?” was the most controversy MTV could come up with. Ah, the good old days.

Jordin Sparks has been named the new American Idol. I don’t have much else to say since I didn’t watch the show, but she’s a very talented girl and she was one of my picks to go all the way since the beginning, even though I did enjoy Blake Lewis. Let’s hope none of them pull a Taylor Hicks..
Speaking of reality shows, I watched the first part of America’s Next Top Model finale last night and WOW, did Renee get hosed or what!? She had the best picture and the best commercial but she gets booted for looking old!? The girl is 20 for god’s sake. If that’s how the judges felt, they really should have booted her off weeks ago. I didn’t see anyone complaining about how old she looks in that sexy “mens mag” photo shoot, did you? Crap.. it’s all crap!

If anyone watches the guilty pleasure “The Hills” you’ll be mortified to hear that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have gotten engaged. He is the skeeviest guy I’ve ever seen and Heidi must not watch the show she’s on because if she did, she would know this and would never commit to marrying such a dillhole. Plus, she’s only 20 years old and just got herself a new pair of knockers. Girlfriend should give them a test drive before she commits. Then again, Spencer probably paid for them (although lord knows how).

To wrap up the day, it appears Charles Manson has been denied parole for the 11th time since 1978. Do I really need to say more? I’ll be honest, I didn’t even know that he was still alive. Speaking of people in prison (or people that should be) have you heard that Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuco are romantically entwined again? Apparently they are both going through divorces and are finding solace in the arms of each other. All together now.. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! I know prison has hardened her and such, but she can definitely do better. I wonder what Mary Jo thinks of this!

Enjoy your Thursday night. I’m going to try to see Lynn’s baby so perhaps I can post some pictures later on. Regardless, have a great night, and if you have tomorrow off along with Monday, you suck!

No comments: