Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Monday Night Routine

I almost forgot that I had to blog about my night of TV watching! (I did laundry too, but I figured posting about that might get a little creepy and weird, so we'll go with a star studded night of TV!) I did NOT have the time to put the pictures of the weekend on my computer. I wanted to get through The Benchwarmers before Dancing with the Stars came on. In brief, it was silly and stupid, but it had its laugh out loud funny moments. Nice thing is, it was only an hour and 20 minutes long. Sometimes you need a movie without a huge time commitment! Now, let’s get down to business:

Two perfect 30’s of the night, leaving Laila and Maks tied with Kym and Joey at the top of the leader board with 59. Both couples had stellar performances, and I was pretty impressed considering they had to learn two dances instead of just one. The middle group is Apolo and Julianne (who I think got unjustifiably reamed for their Fox Trot) and Ian and Cheryl. Ian FINALLY showed a little passion and less stiffness, which bodes well for him for the rest of the competition. As expected, the bottom two are Billy Ray and Karina and John and Edyta. Edyta has to have the most beautiful body I’ve ever seen, but she was looking really hippy in the dresses she wore last night. So weird.. My prediction (or hope I should say) is that Billy Ray will finally bite the bullet. Either way, it’s going to be another week or so before the competition really heats up between Laila, Apolo, Ian and Joey. I can’t say for sure who I really want to win because all four of them are amazing… but I might have to go with Apolo or Laila.. It’d be nice to see the final girl standing give all the boys a run for their money.

I don’t know what happened, but my f’n DVR cut out before I could see the very end of Heroes and what happens next week. I was LIVID to say the least. Still, it was a great episode heading five years into the future. Things have changed considerably after the apocalyptic blast and many of our favorite heroes aren’t in the picture anymore. Niki/Jessica is now with Peter in Las Vegas, where I admit, he looks kind of sexy with the slicked back hair and scar! Parkman’s a bad guy and Nathan Petrelli is the President. Well, not really.. it’s Sylar posing as Nathan Petrelli and the episode ends with what looks to be an epic battle between Sylar and Peter after Sylar kills Future Hiro, perhaps erasing any hope Hiro and Ando had of going back in time to kill Sylar. Claire was also alive, but Sylar tricks her with his Nathan Petrelli façade and slices her head from behind. There are LOTS of questions to be answered but I liked the episode. Granted, none of those things will probably happen, as there will be so many chances to change fate, but we’ll have to wait and see what they are.

In other TV news, Rescue Me returns to FX on June 12th and My Life on the D-List is back on Bravo on June 5th. The third season of Rescue Me should be out on DVD in June, which would really help me to get back on track. I didn’t have DVR last summer so I missed some episodes.

Finally, this story is kind of unreal. As many of you may know I am not a fan of My Space, but this is just a tad ridiculous, even for me!

Happy May Day!!!!

No comments: