Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The end of the road

Uh oh.. did I make you think I was giving up the blog? Not the case... I shall soldier on!

Dancing with the Stars gave us some pretty good final dances last night, although I found a few to be kind of boring (no, I won’t name names.. ). I was SHOCKED that the judges liked Apolo and Julianne’s free style so much. I liked it, but I thought it wouldn’t be rigid and ballroom enough for their tastes. I really enjoyed Joey and Kym’s freestyle, but not so much on Laila and Max. Loved their paso doble though. It was WAY better than the first time. I have no idea who’s going to win. It really could go either way, especially since they have a final dance tonight that will count in the judging. Personally, I’m rooting for Apolo and Julianne, but I wouldn’t mind Laila bringing it home for all the women! The crowning begins at 8:00 tonight.

Heroes served up a pretty interesting finale, with many characters fates hanging in the balance. Nathan decided to fly Peter up to the sky so he wouldn’t hurt anyone with his explosion. So… they’re dead, right? Who knows? I can’t see the show continuing without at least one Petrelli brother. There has to be a way. I mean… Peter can still regenerate a bit, can’t he? Sylar LOOKED to be dead, but at the end of the episode you saw his bloody carcass haul itself into a manhole. Evil never dies THAT easily, we all know that! Parkman took a couple shots and is on death’s door, but I have a feeling he’ll be back too. Also, I’m not usually a fan of foreign men (minus the accents of course) but I’ll be damned if Mohinder Suresh isn’t looking foxier every episode! What’s up with that? The first season of Heroes comes out on August 28th and my birthday is August 15th? Coincidence? Nope… evidence that a late birthday present is in order. Feel free to pre-order. I’ll wait..

Almost all of my shows will be over this week. Thank god I’m lacking in blog time as it is, as now there’s way less to blog about! I’m still trying to keep it up as best as I can so please bear with me. Shit.. I lied.. Rescue Me starts June 13th.. Well, at least my DVR won’t feel neglected!

No comments: