Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Celebrity Run-ins..

These are two emails I got in the last 24 hours:

The first one is from my friend Anthony, who does ticketing for the Atlanta Braves:
thought you'd be interested in this. I just got an e-mail ticket request and this was the title of the lady that e-mailed me....Administrative Assistant to Cal Ripken, Jr. Ripken Baseball, Inc.

As if that weren’t enough, my friend Tim works for a country radio station in Florida, and today he sent me a picture of him with Huey Lewis. What have I done to deserve not having the good fortune of my friends? And what did I NOT do in my life to NOT be the one to meet and/or be acquainted with two of my favorites? I mean.. who do I have to talk to in order to get THAT job!? I will send in my resume.. STAT!!!

FINALLY (lots of caps today, huh?) Billy Ray Cyrus and Karina Smirnoff were voted off Dancing with the Stars, but the big surprise might have been that Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson were also in the bottom two with them! Then again, there are four strong couples left and two of them will have to be in the bottom… It’s going to get pretty interesting. I DVR’d the show from Monday night but haven’t had the chance to watch it. I think if Billy Ray DIDN’T get voted off, I’d probably rush right home to watch and find out why. I’m sure I’ll still watch it, just not right this second.

Last night J. and I went to see Hot Fuzz, from the same guys who made Shaun of the Dead. If you liked Shaun of the Dead, I promise you’ll like Hot Fuzz. The movie was pretty funny; J. almost choked on our popcorn a time or two, but you have to have a certain sense of humor to enjoy it. It was a fun way to waste 2 hours and since it was bargain nite it cost under $20 even with popcorn and a soda. THAT is why I go to the movies in Hudson.

I'm supposed to go to a happy hour for my old job tonight, but I'm not sure I want to. Ok, I don't want to, but I feel obligated to go. It'll more than likely be a good time, I just don't feel like driving up to Albany and trying to find a parking spot. I'm such a loser. One of the girls that used to work there will be there, so I feel like I should go so I can see her, as it's been a few months. I'll let you know what I decide.

Tomorrow I'm in the office all by my lonesome (yep, they trust me already) so if I don't get to post again today, you can bet your ass I'll be able to do so tomorrow. Either way, have a wonderful hump day and as always, act accordingly!!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I try to limit my CAPS LOCK usage, but then again, I have a huuuuge problem with excessive italicizing and that is probably worse.