Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The other day I was on my way to work and I heard the Three Doors Down song "It's Not My Time." Not a bad song, but not quite what I wanted to hear. I remember thinking in my head "Gee, if I were gonna hear Three Doors Down, I'd really like to hear "Let Me Go" instead." I flipped past one station on my favorites and it was on... and it had literally just started. Weird..

Rumors are rampant that Madonna and Guy Ritchie are getting divorced. I think it's sad, but he hasn't done any really good work since they got married so maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

Angelina Jolie is nesting in a French hospital, awaiting the birth of her twins. I believe she was due in August, but to go a month early isn't even close to unheard of (says the twin who was born a month early).

I've hated my hair for the majority of my life. It's thin and does nothing and even when it's longer, it just lays there and not in a good way. I've tried every single product out there that threatens to volumize, and am still considering getting sucked into this informercial that I saw the other morning... I mean, there's a money back guarantee and everything!!! Anyway, my cousin Chrissy had an appointment with this girl she really likes, so I'm going to give her a shot. Guess we'll see what happens. Sometimes you just need a change and for someone as impatient as me, it's more often than most. Seriously though, she better be a miracle worker cause there have been about 10 days out of the last 30 where I've seriously considered pulling a Britney and shaving my head JUST long enough to be able to weave extensions through it. Yep.. it's that bad.

I still love Denise Richards. This week she went to her sister's house for a "white trash weekend" where she rode the dune buggy, fished and had to have a very uncomfortable talk with her 13 year old nephew when his friends brought over her edition of Playboy to peruse. I can't help it, there's something about her that makes me giggle... and that's in a good way!

Shoot.. I've just been perusing that Wen website (see informercial above), and now I'm totally sucked in again. It's taking every ounce of strength I have not to place an order right now.

J FINALLY has his orthopedic appointment tomorrow, so hopefully they make some decisions regarding his knee and what the best thing to do is. Tonight we're going to see Wanted, maybe at the late show since he doesn't have to work tomorrow. Apparently no one cares if I have to work! Oh well, I get to see a movie, what do I care? Friday night J's sister emailed me about going to the drive in and the first thing J says is "it's going to rain," so everyone decided not to go. Of course, it didn't rain. I'm not bitter (note the sarcasm). He promised we could go another time, so we'll see if it happens. I haven't been to the drive-in in YEARS and I really want to go! Plus, the movies were Wall*E and Get Smart. Neither movie is one I'm DYING to see, but I would like to see them, especially at the drive in!

Happy First Day of July!!

No comments: