Monday, July 07, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE - No, not for the presidential election... for Brian Roberts to get the final roster slot on the AL All Star Team!! Come on.. the O's HAVE to have more than one representative and B-Rob should be there!

Fourth of July was a bust, although I did get to work on my guitar hero skills on medium. My hands are too damn small to do anything but the easy level! I also watched P.S. I Love You. It was a good movie.. I had tears in my eyes for the majority, but I liked the book better. Still, having Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Clive Owen and Harry Connick Jr. as love interests sure as hell didn't hurt.

I was a drunken mess on Saturday night, and I will admit it. I asked a girl I know if the guy she was with was her baby daddy... Yeah.. that was nice of me.. Luckily, she didn't get mad and neither did he, as he is NOT the baby daddy.. I didn't get out of bed on Sunday until approximately 2 p.m. J got me Wendy's and it took me at least an hour to choke it down and NOT want to puke... A shower helped and the rest of the day I just felt... groggy. Had a good time though!

My computer's crazy slow today, so this is about all I can come up with as far as posting goes. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and I'll try to hit you back with some entertaining info!

Oh yeah... congratulations to my friend Toine, who's wife is expecting a baby this coming November (better late than never to tell me, right Toine?) and a very Happy Birthday to my friend Shannon, who had twins and is turning 30 all in the same year. I'm sure if she was alive enough to celebrate, she would! (Actually, a few friends and I are taking her out for an adult dinner tonight, so if she can stay awake long enough, it'll be a great time!)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I am usually up for *anything* with Gerard Butler in it, but I couldn't bring myself to see "PS I Love You". I have an inexplicably powerful aversion to Hilary Swank. She's very horsey. I'm ok with actual horses, but for some reason, I tend not to like horsey actresses..SJParker would be another example of this. Anyways, do not think I could bear watching Ger be all schmoopy over her (even apres death!) I will find it WAAAY more offensive if she's also hooked up with CLIVE OWEN in this flick. You must be trippin' I don't even think Clive Owen would deign to appear in such a chick flick. You musta slipped up..I couldn't find him on the movie's IMDB page ...