Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've been having blurred vision and headaches the last two days, and instead of hitting up the ER and wasting $50 and a shit load of time, my mom called my doctor. He seems to think they're ocular migraines and even suffers from them himself. I guess I shouldn't bitch.. I'd much rather have blurry vision for an hour or so instead of being unable to function! Hopefully now I'll stop getting jokes about how I might have bird flu or something... If you don't get that.. see yesterday's post.

TERRIBLE NEWS: Estelle Getty has died at the age of 84. She's best known for playing Sophia Petrillo on the Golden Girls but had been suffering from dementia for the last few years. It's a sad day for TV, that's for sure!

I just can't believe this one is real. He's Batman for Christ's sake..

Speaking of Batman, J and I are going to see The Dark Knight tonight. I'm really excited. We're going to see it at the new theaters at Colonie Center. It's going to cost an arm and a leg but there are certain movies you need to see on a grand scale and I'm pretty sure this is one of them. J said the seats are even better than Crossgates so I'm curious to see how it compares.

I watched "Date My Ex: Jo and Slade." I admit it... However, am I the only one in the world that is pretty sure all this dating is just a ploy by Bravo to make them both realize how much they love each other and should be together? I mean, I'm friends with lots of my exes, but this is a little ridiculous.... so of course I'll keep tuning in. Still, she deserves to NOT find love, as last night's pick was a total Hollywood douchebag. He took her on a helicopter ride over LA. If this show is supposed to prove Jo's NOT only interested in men with money, this was not the way to start.

Jessie won HOH on Big Brother and WOW... is he a jackass.. I can't wait till his all natural ass gets booted off the show (obviously not this week). He put up Dan (for being friends with Brian) and Steven (mainly because Steven didn't come see his HOH room... crybaby). I hope either one of them wins the POV and forces Jessie to put someone else up, although it'll probably be Angie, another Brian supporter. I loved how he allowed himself to be played by his "group." For example: He was dead set on putting Renny up cause... well.. he hates her. But "the group" was against it and thought she should stay and what does he do? Exactly what they want... So to quote Steven: Jessie is a tool.

No comments: