Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I guess I am kind of indifferent to this news. I was (am) not a fan of either of them, although I can't wait to see the dancers with new partners this week! However, I checked the web site and it looks like the tour is coming nowhere near Albany this year, which surprises me considering the HUGE crowd that was there last year. Maybe they'll be adding dates as the summer goes along.

Guess things aren't so funny behind closed doors.. Too bad he's married, or else she really COULD f*c$ Matt Damon!

My girl, Khloe Kardashian is the latest diva/socialite/celebutante to make it to the pokey! Apparently she's violated probation stemming from her DUI arrest (famously "reenacted" on Keeping Up with the Kardashians) and will report for a 30 day sentence on Friday. Let's take bets on how long she stays in.

I had yesterday off cause I was SUPPOSED to go to the boilermaker in Utica, but it was not meant to be. Believe me, it was for the best.. There's always next year. Anyway, I took the day off, went to the gym, the mall and then Tre and I took a walk down Warren Street. We could NOT resist the allure of Lick, so we stopped for an ice cream cone. We both got Roasted Cinnamon, which was beyond delicious. I'll be disappointed if they don't have it the next time I go. I mean.. I snubbed my fave, cookies and cream for this ice cream. It was THAT good!

The J knee saga continues, however he's now getting physical therapy which seems to be helping. He can move slightly faster than normal, so that's a step in the right direction. I went to his family reunion on Saturday which was an entertaining time. Hotter than hell, but still fun. I got to talk baseball with his cousins and hear some interesting stories when the family let the beer and liquor go to their heads. I felt like I handled it well, even when J disappeared for an hour and a half. Yeah... talk about things going over like a fart in church.. We then went back to his brother's to play rock band until my hand felt like it was going to fall off. The next day I played Guitar Hero for a while, then J showed me the Wii Fit. Apparently, I am as fit as a 46 year old and have no balance. That's so NOT good... It was fun though! I can hula hoop like a mo 'fo!

Big Brother started on Sunday night, with Jerry (the oldest contender) as the HOH. He put up Jessie (a 22 year old natural body builder) and Renny (second oldest and most annoying) so I hope she goes home. 45 minutes into the show I was sick of her.. Tonight is the Power of Veto competition.. Speaking of BB, it got cancelled in Australia, one of the first countries to broadcast the show. I have been lucky enough to see it while I was there, and that's what got me re-hooked onto our BB. I'm sad to see it go, but apparently they replaced the host and it went downhill from there.

All I can say about the Home Run Derby is "HOLY JOSH HAMILTON!!" Too bad he could only pull it off for one round, but what a round it was. I was just happy to see the finalists both be from the AL.. Now hopefully tonight they go out and kick some NL ass... Again...

Finally today, best of luck to my man Peyton. If you need any help convalescing, you know who to call... ;)

No comments: