Friday, July 11, 2008

Can this be a real picture? He just never seemed THAT tall to me.. Maybe Romo is actually standing a few feet behind him. I mean.. he looks like a behemoth!

I know I'm crazy late with things, but celebrity babies made their debut this week, with Sunday Rose Kidman Urban born (strangely enough) on Monday and Levi Alves McConaughey riding shirtless into his new life this week.... just like his daddy.

Michael J. Fox could join the cast of Rescue Me for a few episodes. Now if only Huey Lewis would sign on and it'd certainly be my dream come true! It's going to be a very long wait till next year, but at least there will be 22 episodes of fire fighter togetherness when the next season finally comes to light!

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long have ended their PDA filled relationship but "they're still friends." Can't wait till those press junkets for He's Just Not That Into You start.. that'll be the real test. Honestly, they both seem like good people so I hope they either ARE friends or this is just a slight bump in the road.

Are you ready? Big Brother 10 opens it's doors on Sunday for it's usual summer tour, and the cast (presumably all strangers this time - BB is going back to their roots) list is all over the internet... and it looks like it could be an... entertaining summer.

Still no official word on J's MRI. He went for results on Wednesday but apparently the radiologist hadn't read it yet. So... supposedly today is the day. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

No comments: