Friday, July 25, 2008

Last night, Tre, her friend Mike, J and I went to Joe's for wings, as our softball game was cancelled and we had no clue what to do. The answer: Beer and cheap wings! So, apparently there was a spy there, and shortly after I got a text from my ex, Jason, asking if J was there with me. I told him he was but hey, it's a free place! Anyway, he walked in shortly after and OH MY GOD... let's just say he's been working out. I'm sure he only came in while I was there to show off and see the look on my face, and I have a feeling he got just what he was looking for cause I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped to the floor.

After we left Joe's, there was an unsuccessful trip to Wal-Mart (J isn't so good with the surprises and is getting me Rock Band for my birthday - He heard they had it for cheap at Wal-Mart so we tried to find it, to no avail). Instead, we played the Wii Fit that J had left at my house. I swear, the four of us played that game for like.. three hours. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life and we were all sweating! You have no idea how much it hurts to hula hoop for three minutes. The last time I did it, J made me do it for three minutes on each side, as opposed to the three minutes total everyone else did last night. Thank god, cause I thought my hips were going to fall off. I'm pretty good at the ski jump, but it was really the balance bubble that kept everyone entertained for hours on end. Except me. I passed out on the couch around 11. It was a school night.

No big weekend plans. Tre and I want to see Mamma Mia and now that she likes it, we'll probably play more Wii Fit. I just hope to get through the first two discs of Mad Men, that I got from Netflix. The show starts on Sunday so I can't be caught up by then, but I should be halfway there! Enjoy your weekend and pray the last couple minutes of this day go by quickly!!!

No comments: