Monday, June 30, 2008

I've heard of streaking and all, but this is kinda ridiculous.. Speaking of graduation, congrats go out to my cousin Michael, who graduated from Ichabod Crane on Friday night. It was a great party on Saturday, where we played some beer pong and bonded as a family ;)

I played beer pong on Thursday night too, hence my needing a Sausage McMuffin to get through work on Friday morning. My cousin and her man finally made it to our house and we proceeded to drink our way through the evening. Which would have been great, had I not had to work the next day. Still, I made it through the day and even got to see SYTYCD. I was NOT really disappointed with the ousting of Chelsie and Chris, especially since I get to see a new couple in Comfort and Thayne. THAT should be interesting... Anyway, Chelsie was fine... but not overly enjoyable and Chris got a pretty raw deal, what with the krumping and all last week! That, and he sweats a lot... It was his time and he knew it.

So yes, my cousin and her man were in town and they are leaving today. It was fun to have them here, but I'm anxiously looking forward to getting my house back into order. That, and the boy is eating me out of house and home! He's skinny, but he sure can put it away!!! lol.. Their flight leaves tonight so I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye, but hopefully I'll see them again soon!

Craziest injury ever...

O's could only manage to pull out one game of the "beltway series" this weekend, but it's better than none! If you are anything resembling an O's fan, better start hustling and vote for B-Rob to make the All Star team.. he's 5th in voting so far... WTF?

No comments: