Friday, June 20, 2008

Not only is today (supposedly) the happiest day of the year, it's also Take Your Dog to Work Day! I can't say anyone here did that, which is probably a good thing. No one likes the doggie that piddles on your foot while you're trying to file.

Last night's SYTYCD results show was a little anticlimactic for me. I mean, I have no idea how Susie made it to Vegas, so I can't say I was surprised when she landed in the bottom AND was kicked off the show. I was a little surprised that Marquise didn't survive, but it might have been because Susie brought him down a touch. That, and his solo wasn't quite that good. Thayne and Chris really showed personality, while Marquise just... well.. did tricks. So once again, no new couples are forming yet, but it's still early.

While I was disappointed the Top Chef reunion show was not as Anti-Lisa as I'd anticipated, I laughed my ass off! They had a segment regarding the "bromances" on the show, with a slightly disturbing clip of Richard telling Dale what gorgeous nipples he has. Speaking of Richard, he appeared via satellite, as his Wife was expecting his baby girl any day. As of this point, I'm going to assume she had the baby (as I'm confident the reunion show wasn't taped Wednesday) so Congrats to him and his family! Stephanie not only won Top Chef but she was also the fan favorite, which I wasn't really happy about. I like her, but give someone else a shot to win, fans! Obviously, they could use 10k!! Bravo is slightly famous for their t-shirts, and this one is no exception. You can thank Andrew for one of the funniest catch phrases in Top Chef history!

No comments: