Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh good god, the drama. That's really all I can say.. It's like being back in high school, but without the Z. Cavaricci jeans and big hair...

Speaking of high school, why do some things come back into style?

One more reason to love George Michael..

It's pretty sad when you're SOOOOO used to taking mug shots that you know how to make yourself NOT look like a hot mess when doing it..

I don't watch tennis, but holy upsets going on at Wimbledon! Maria Sharapova, Andy Roddick, and James Blake are all out in the early rounds..

But not to worry... the Pope does NOT wear Prada...

Our ball game last night was not quite the ass whooping we'd anticipated, which was nice. We got beat 12-2, my glove broke (again) and we didn't go back to the other team's bar. They're not the most fun team to hang out with and their bar doesn't serve great food for our games. Instead we went back to Jackson's and I stayed out later than anticipated. My cousin Chrissy was my driver and we had both planned on going home early, but were having a good enough time to stay till about 9:30. I know, we're CRAZY! My cousin from Florida didn't make it to the house last night.. She stayed at her brother's since she and her man went out for a few drinks, but I'm pretty sure they'll be making an appearance at some point today. I told her she better... we didn't get that bed for nothing!

What a gloomy day... it took all the strength I had to get out of bed this morning... Now I have to force myself to the gym. Maybe some fake sun prior to my workout will give me the little extra boost I need.. TGIF!!

No comments: