Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've got something going on tomorrow morning that I didn't expect. I don't think I'm completely ready to say anything about it, but you'll be the first to know. Just wish me luck in the interim!

If any of you are like me, you need to get your Rescue Me fix. You can do it here...

Last night I FINALLY sat down to watch Gone Baby Gone... Wow.. it really was a great flick, but one hell of an ethical conundrum. I highly recommend it and am really peeved it took me so long to get around to watching it. I am so used to seeing Casey Affleck as the dopey, funny buddy, that it kinda freaked me out to see him in a real, adult role. He's way more talented than I ever thought he could be.

Once this was done, I happened to turn on HBO (one of them) and Georgia Rule was on. I admit, I had it on my Netflix list and it was kinda entertaining. It certainly wasn't as bad as I had anticipated it would be, but considering Lindsay Lohan's "bad girl" role, it makes me wonder if she was really acting.. Tre and I sat and watched all two hours of it and have to admit we weren't sorry we did it. At the very least, that's one more I can take off my list. I might be getting close to getting it down to 100!

I swear to God you need a degree in rocket science to work our new dryer. I'm good with the washer, but I can't seem to get the dryer to dry clothes in under three hours. Plus, it has a sensor so it doesn't STOP drying until it feels the clothes are dry, which sounds great, until the clothes don't dry. I look at the time and it says 15 minutes.. then 20 minutes later it says 33. I read the manual and everything and I just can't figure it out.

I miss the REAL Desperate Housewives of Orange County so much.. Luckily, Jo and her ex Sugar Daddy, Slade Smiley have a brand new reality dating show on Bravo, where they attempt to find Jo a man. It's got the potential to be a trainwreck of epic proportions.... much like the Top Chef Reunion show should be tomorrow night. I mean, it's basically gonna be a Lisa bashing to the extreme and I can't wait to watch it!

Got lots to do and little time to do it in, so enjoy your evening and I'll get back to you when I can.

No comments: