Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm SOOOOO excited cause tonight is the Kathy Griffin show at the Palace. I've seen her once before and she was absolutely hysterical, and I'm happy that I've turned my sister over to the dark side and she's going to the show as well. Me, Tre, Danny and Shell are headed to Savannah's first for dinner, then to the show. C. Howe - I hope you're green with envy. Actually, I know you are! ;)

The cautionary tale of the century, Jamie Lynn Spears had her baby the other day, a girl named Maddie Briann. Seriously, that Spears family has to be a little more creative with their names. Don't get me wrong, I like Maddie.. but Brian is her brother's name and Jamie and Lynne are her parents names. There are a million other names in the world. Think of one! Luckily for Jamie Lynn, Britney wasn't in the delivery room. I mean.. at least now the kid's got a fighting chance of not being an emotional trainwreck before she's 2!

I got a new bedspread yesterday. I had this whole plan to get a different color (my room is pink and brown and my lamp is also pink) and to spend the weekend painting the part of my room that needs to be painted. Then I realized not only was I going to have to paint the border, but the ceiling as well. I really don't have the time or the energy for that. My cousin and her boyfriend are coming into town on Wednesday for my other cousin's high school graduation, so I really just want to get the spare room situated before they get here. All that painting was really going to cramp my style!

The O's completed a sweep of the Houston Astros last night, with their 17th come from behind victory. Suck it Tejada!!!!

I've got to get ready for my night o'humor, so enjoy your weekend!!!!

No comments: