Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last Hump Day in March

J and I did go see Be Kind, Rewind last night. It was pretty funny, but the ending kinda sucked. That, and Mos Def talks like Mushmouth from "Fat Albert" so there were a few funny things I missed. If you like Jack Black, you should definitely see it, but don't expect a cinematic masterpiece.

James won the Power of Veto last night on Big Brother, and subsequently took himself off the block, forcing Adam to pick another houseguest to go up in his place. He chose Sharon, which pretty much solidifies the fact that Chelsia will go home tonight, unless something really, REALLY strange happens. I really like Chelsia and she had been a pretty good player. Joshua has managed to stay under the radar and he or someone in his crew better win Head of Household or he might see his first time on the block coming pretty quickly.

My friend Shannon cuts my hair, and it always looks really awesome when she gets done. Of course, I can never make it look remotely like she does, but I guess that's why she has her job and I have mine. Anyway, I'm getting it cut after work and while I SHOULD go somewhere to show it off, I'm just going to end up at the gym, ruining it with sweat. It's too bad too, cause I'm wearing a relatively cute outfit today that would go really well with good hair.

Penn Jillette and Monica Seles got voted off Dancing with the Stars. I didn't get to watch Monday night's show yet, but after watching last week's I'm not all that surprised. Apparently Adam Carolla has more fans than Penn Jillette cause they were equally horrendous.. Fun to watch, but still horrendous.

OOH LORD.. the Hills is back! I know I shouldn't love that show, but I do. Anyway, I'm sad to say that I actually LIKED Heidi for a second, when she was a total bitch to Spencer when he followed her to Colorado after she said she needed space. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed that Spencer. Anyway, if I didn't already know they were still together and taking advantage of totally staged photo opportunities, I'd probably have more respect for her. I also want to know what kind of cell phones these people have that allow them to call their buddies in France. I mean, that bill will more than likely be atrocious, wouldn't you think!? To sum it up, Lauren and Whitney go to Paris - Lauren ruins a dress, but Alberto Ferretti loans her another one anyway. She lets a rocker dude take her out on his Vespa for a tour of France, but she totally doesn't give him more than the cheek kiss. He was kinda skeevy to be honest, but if you like that rocker thing... Brody's a tool and mere days after dropping her off at the airport, is parading around a new "girlfriend," hence the moonlight Vespa ride. I can't wait for shit to hit the fan.

J's on vacation next week. In his insomnia induced hazes I continue to try to get him to agree to go to Opening Day at Camden Yards with me. He's obviously not tired enough yet....

No comments: