Saturday, November 01, 2008

What a week! The new job is really going well! I managed to do a few things on my own on Friday and that felt good. Granted, I haven't figured out if I did them right, but at least I was able to give it a shot. Apparently the woman before me didn't come back after the first week, so when I show up on Monday I think they'll be pleasantly surprised!
Last night, Tre and I went to the Halloween party at Meadowgreens:

Lindsey could not take a picture with her eyes open: She was a bee, Tre was Bristol Palin (Sarah Palin's pregnant teenage daughter) and I was Wednesday Addams. Nothing was funnier than watching Bristol Palin do the cha cha slide (she obviously threw in her own moves). It took all my kegel muscle strength to not pee my pants so I could take this picture. Why do men LOVE to dress up as women? I felt his boobs too - TOTALLY fake.

Let's not even go there about the Itunes thing. It's still a mess and I honestly haven't even made any attempt to fix it, cause I don't want to get frustrated... again.

Top Chef starts next week so you knew some sort of scandal had to come up.

So Joaquin Phoenix is quitting acting and he wants to start a music career? Maybe he and Jared Leto should have a chat.

Cloris Leachman FINALLY got booted from DWTS. Meaning, I have at least one more week to stare at Tony Dovolani. , :). Not only that, but Julianne Hough had her appendix removed this past week and will be replaced through her recovery by my girl crush, Edita Slywinskya. What more could I ask for? Oh wait.. no more hip hop group dances. That was a trainwreck of epic proportions!

Sheena was the first evictee from the ANTM house in Amsterdam. She and Elina (once again) were in the bottom two, but Elina survived once again. Miss J took his pants off. I don't think there was anything underneath it. Thank god his shirt was a little longer than usual.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll do my best to post again as soon as I can.

No comments: