Monday, November 17, 2008

It defeats the purpose of walking on the treadmill if you're going to eat an entire Red Baron pizza afterwards.

This morning I was listening to my Ipod when the Beyonce song "Ring the Alarm" came on. The alarm went off and I asked my co-worker what was going on, not realizing the alarm was only going off in my ears. She might think I'm crazy.

Seriously, does EVERY boy band have to have a gay guy in it these days? Let's take bets as to which Backstreet Boy is coming out of the closet.. And NO Sandra, it's NOT the "rat-faced" one.

Yes.. this made me happy. Get over it.

An actual conversation I had with my father:

Me: Hey Dad.. when do you have off this week? I need an oil change and Jiffy Lube sent me a coupon.
(Note: Screw you all.. you know I get sucked in at Jiffy Lube and if my Dad takes it, I save money as he is smart enough to say no to whatever they say I need. Sue me)
Dad: I don't think I can do it this week. Maybe next week.
Me: Ok.. whatever works.
Dad: You know, with that new Toyota "saved by zero" campaign, you could probably upgrade your car for the same payment.
Me:................ Um.. yeah but I just need an oil change.

And now he's got me thinking. I know no good can come from this.

No comments: