Friday, November 21, 2008

Rumor has it, someone hit a transformer up near where I work so we lost power a little before 1:00. They finally let us go around 2:30 as we stood around in the dark for an hour and a half. It was nice for me because I got quite a few errands done that I didn't anticipate being able to do today, so hopefully no one got hurt too bad to get me out of work early!

Ashlee Simpson FINALLY gave birth to a baby boy, her first child with Fall Out Boy member Pete Wentz. I have no doubt you'll agree with me that this kid should be home schooled, cause any child named Bronx Mowgli (yeah.. like the f'n Jungle Book) deserves to get his ass kicked. Actually, it's his parents who's asses should be kicked. I'm not saying I want to name my kids sterotypically "normal" names, but I am pretty sure they won't be the ridiculed every day because of their name.. and again, NEVER gonna find that on a license plate in a Wheaties box. NEVER!

I'm always happy when someone leaves a comment or says something that makes me realize they read my blog. However, I was pretty excited this morning when I got a comment from someone whose blog I read pretty religiously. It was a good way to start my day!

Julianne Hough is hanging up her dancing shoes to concentrate on her music.. Until the music thing doesn't work out and she goes back to her day job. Why can't people just be good at one thing and let it go? Thanks to my early day, I've finally gotten around to watching DWTS this week and all I can say is "Go Lance and Lacey!" They picked the perfect time to peak and I hope they can keep it up and STEAL it from Brooke (she of the.. well.. NO personality) and Derek (he of the.. well.. WAY too much personality)!!!

Let me tell you, this is what I call a quickie!! I've done quite a few of these, but never that quick!!! (Get your minds out of the gutter)

Mike Mussina has announced his retirement. No offense, but I'd care JUST a bit more if he had stayed an Oriole and not broken my heart all those years ago.

Busy weekend on tap, but i hope to post some pictures for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: