Thursday, November 20, 2008

In a not-so shocker, Mckey (one of the three Brittany's) won America's Next Top Model. What did shock me was that it was Samantha and not Analeigh that made it into the Top Two. From that point on, it was a no-brainer. I do like that both girls had short hair and were kinda tough. I mean.. McKey came into her first photo shoot boxing and then picked Tyra up after winning. She's an interesting looking girl and I actually liked her the whole way through so while I was pulling for Analeigh, I'm ok with McKey. Congrats! Wonder if they'll let her have her name back now that she's won?

I picked up my new glasses this morning and I'm not so sure about them. I think they'll just take some getting used to but for right now, I'm kind of going back and forth. I know it's not the right thing to do, but baby steps are better than no steps at all!

We lost 6-4 last night, but it could have been way worse. We were missing my sister AND our usual goalie, but Allyson really stepped up again for us. This team just had some stellar passing, something we have not quite mastered yet. Personally, I played like ass and these girls were 8 million mph faster than me. So yeah.. that didn't help. We play this coming Tuesday instead of Wednesday, leaving the night before Thanksgiving open for some boozing, unlike last year. Well... that's not true. We DID booze last year, but then had to play soccer. Not a good combo!

I might be getting a little bit of OT today, as we have some applications that need to be filed before midnight. No, I won't be here THAT long, but it could be a couple extra hours, which is ok. I mean, I'm going home to an empty house so why should it matter what time I get there!? I think as long as I'm home in time for my Thursday night lineup, I'll be a happy girl!

Here's the latest on our FAVORITE Bravo TV reality shows. Well.. one Bravo show and one that might still go to Lifetime.

Twilight opens up tonight at midnight and while I'm not screaming bloody murder when the stars come on TV, I'm intrigued. However, I'm the nerd that would rather read the books first, so I already have them in my overstock.com shopping cart. Still, I have feeling my curiousity will not allow me to read them first. At least not all of them!

I'll try to get back to you later, but I make no guarantees. I might just enjoy my solitude! Have a Happy Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you - I was completely shocked when pouty faced SAMANTHA made it to the finals instead of Analeigh.

WTF was with Tyra's outfits? The ones with the insanely pointy shoulders?!

Early this season, the jays told E! Online that the winner was "obvious" and that they "knew all along." Uh, sure. I liked McKey, but she wasn't the obvious choice at all.

-JILL