Sunday, November 23, 2008

I would LOVE to post pictures from last night's girl's night, however, I hardly took any. Instead, I was passed out in the hotel room, thanks to a little too much pregaming.

I bowled in the afternoon and had a few beers before I met the girls to head up to Albany. My friend Jen and I picked up Heather, then we picked up the pizza, which was very good and very cheap, thanks to my friends at Gourmella's (formerly Cusato's). We all housed the pizza and Fish opened gifts and all was well. Until Shannon busted out the vanilla vodka that she didn't want to drink alone. Let's just say the drinks were more vodka than ginger ale and they tasted amazing. We finally headed out around 10 and went straight to Savannah's. First order of business - an Irish Car Bomb shot.. I don't do those.. I only finished about half of it so I ordered myself a jager bomb. BIG mistake. I'm pretty sure there was no red bull in it yet and that was what pushed me over the edge. Apparently I peed in an alley and then decided I had to go home. The girls put me in a cab and memorized the number, just in case anything happened to me. Course, someone could have taken the cab with me but NOOOOOO... lol.. I was supposed to text or call when I got back to the room but instead, I passed out so I think everyone was a little nervous about that. When Nikki came back around 1:30, she made me puke and got me into my jammies. I puked again when Tre and Fish came back around 3:30 and luckily, for once Tre didn't want to leave at the crack of dawn. I spent the rest of the day in bed, just trying not to throw up. I finally had some toast at 3:00 and am now feeling much better. I'm really disappointed though, as I planned the night and didn't get to partake in all the fun everyone had. Hopefully there'll be another girl's night on the horizon and there will be nothing but beer for me. NO SHOTS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear about the new bailout plan for taxpayers??

Bailout and Financial Assistance for Taxpayers