Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This XM/Sirius merger is surely going to be a good thing sometime down the road, but right now it’s just bugging me that they changed the names of some of my favorite channels. What was wrong with Lucy? Why did they have to change it to Lithium!? I know they’re the same channels, but I am just not ready for the new names. However, I should look into it and see if there are some new channels I might like. Ugh.. research.

Jennifer Aniston is FINALLY speaking out about her feelings after Angelina Jolie professed her love for going to work on the Mr. & Mrs. Smith set.

I have yet to see either show this week, but I couldn’t avoid hearing Maurice Greene was the latest to be let go from Dancing with the Stars. The final four are Cody Linley, Brooke Burke, Warren Sapp and Lance Bass. It makes sense to me. I mean, from what I’ve seen lately, Maurice had kind of taken a step back while the others had been steadily improving. Please tell me there are no more group dances… I can’t take it!

I wish I had learned earlier in my life what a wonderful spread cream cheese is. I know what I was missing and I scold myself every single time!

I have an eye doctor’s appointment tomorrow for the first time in over three years. I got the laser surgery and never went back. However, with the migraine and ocular issues I’ve been having lately, it seemed like the right thing to do. Even more so now, as I have vision insurance! I have a pair of frames that I got just prior to having the surgery, so I’ll probably just have the eye doctor put new lenses in them. They’re really cute and I wouldn’t mind having to wear them while reading or at the computer.

My sister’s hair came out really nice. It’s more of an auburn, rather than a vibrant red, like I thought it was going to be. She was thinking like Kate Walsh from Private Practice to which my friend replied “that’s natural. I can’t give you natural red hair.” Course, I’ve only seen pictures, but she swished it around like a hair model so you could see the actual colors. I bet she could have gone redder if she really wanted to.

Thanks to Sue and Pete, I’m all caught up on Entourage and ALMOST caught up on True Blood. If you don’t have HBO or do and aren’t watching these shows, what the hell is wrong with you!? Ok.. maybe you don’t like blood. I can give you that. And maybe you don’t like Jeremy Piven. If that’s the case… stop reading my blog. You’re not welcome here.

I got 10/14 on my football picks last week. I usually just let J do them, but he hasn’t been doing so great lately, so I thought I’d take them over. Don’t tell him, but I just go with what the majority of the people are doing, or I look at what the experts say and give them a shot. It has nothing to do with actual football knowledge by any means. Regardless, I’m kicking his ass and isn’t that really all that matters?

The O's unveiled new uniforms today. They made a big stink about the unveiling and I was really hoping it'd be a little more.. climactic. Still.. YAY! New unis!!! :) New look, new identity.. does that translate into wins? God, I hope so!

Unstable? Paula Abdul fan? NEVER…

Hump ‘em like you’ve never humped ‘em before…. even if you have.

No comments: