Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm lacking on postable items today, but I'll give you some stuff to work with anyway.


Awww.. sometimes life imitates art, doesn't it?

Yeah.. I really have nothing. I didn't realize how much nothing I had until I tried to post it.

Let's do another conversation, this one between J and I. It was actually texts. Let me preface it by saying that I called him yesterday afternoon and left him a message. He then texted me this:

J: You're breaking up..
Me: We're breaking up? That's tacky
(In my head I'm thinking, um.. are we that Jonas Brother and Taylor Swift? I have a feeling her rebound options would be considerably better than mine, but I digress)
J: No dumbass, your phone was breaking up during your message.

I am not drinking excessively or smoking pot non-stop, so I don't know what is going on with my lack of brain cells lately.

I almost forgot: I'm getting glasses. I had laser eye surgery a few years ago and everything has gone really well with it. I'm both excited and shocked that I can see the clock in the middle of the night. However, one eye has an astigmatism so it's only about 95% while the other is 100%. Therefore, that eye struggles to keep up with the other eye so it has come to my attention that I should probably wear glasses for reading and when I'm on the computer, which is the majority of my day. My glasses are in and I just need to pick them up and start wearing them. I actually recycled a pair of frames I had bought just prior to my surgery so now I'll actually get some use out of them. And before you ask, no.. no pictures.

I tried to do a handstand (drunkenly) after the Chatham Fair. Whenever that Ipod commercial comes on talking about "doing handstands for you" I am cruelly reminded of my lack of ability (and fat ass) that hindered me from doing so.


No posts tomorrow so I apologize in advance. I'll have about 45 minutes between work and soccer and that time will more than likely be spent eating and changing. Hope you can get over the hump!!

No comments: