Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My sister, my friend Tara and I are going to see the Wu-Tang Clan on December 28th at Northern Lights in Clifton Park. My fave is Method Man who, of course, won’t be there. I’m considering it a cultural experience and it looks like I need to bone up on my Wu-Tang song knowledge before we go. A month should be enough time, don’t you think?

The finals of Dancing With the Stars was last night, and I’m still rooting for Lance and Lacey, even though if the judges had their way, they’d crown Brooke and Derek right now. There’s still the audience vote and to be honest, I’m surprised people know who Brooke Burke is! But hey, let’s hope the gays get out the vote for Lancey!! I wasn’t real enthused by any of the freestyles, so I’m still hoping Derek is still shut out of the victory (Sorry Brooke – guilty by association).

Congrats have to go out to my friend Toine and his wife Kelly, who are the proud parents of a daughter, Taylor Gracie. She was born on Sunday and Mom and daughter are doing well!

In my migraine induced haze yesterday, I spilled soda on my pink wool coat…. and thought it’d be a good idea to put stain stick on it, and then put it in the washer. It’s hanging up to dry as we speak but I guess there’s a reason it goes to the DRY cleaners. Then again, it gets wet in the snow and rain so how bad can it be? Only time will tell..

I don’t normally watch CSI:NY (or any CSI’s for that matter) but Chris Daughtry made his acting debut during last week’s episode and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Granted, I adore him so I would have never ripped him apart, but I would have been honest had he been atrociously bad. Luckily, he didn’t put me in that awkward position.

I’ve missed Quizno’s ever since the one in Valatie suddenly closed, barring me from my sammies. I FOUND one this afternoon, which was a pleasant surprise! I REALLY wanted the chicken carbonara sub, but my stomach is still not quite right so I settled on a sammies meal. While still way more expensive than two little sandwiches should be, I thoroughly enjoyed it and even managed to make my former co-worker jealous over it.

Thanks to the holiday, soccer is tonight instead of tomorrow night. I could care less either way. I still kind of feel like crap so playing soccer should be fun, especially since at the last minute we have only one sub. As for tomorrow night, just looking at beer makes me want to puke. I guess I still need some time to recover.

No comments: