Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm always so hungry when I get home from work. I'm not used to this schedule yet. I've basically spent my ride home telling J about all the things I want to eat when I get home. Yesterday, it was a turkey burger on the best rolls ever. I had one left. It had a TEENY spot of blue mold on it. I cut the mold out of the roll. I have a problem. Regardless, it was a damn good turkey burger and I'm glad I did it. Tonight, I made enchiladas and corn bread. However, we're not eating it until tomorrow. It's pretty sad that I have to plan my meals a day in advance. If I do say so myself, the enchiladas look great and I can't wait to see how far my cooking expertise (or lack thereof) goes.

Ok, I love my Grey's and I TOTALLY didn't see this one coming!? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the Hahn/Callie relationship, mainly cause I really like Callie and Sloane together, but that doesn't mean I wanted to get rid of the bitchiest bitch on Grey's!? AND, lots of shakeups on Heroes too! Apparently, the recent EW cover lamenting how terrible Heroes has become has really taken it's toll, as the show is being "restructured."

I still adore Hulu. I managed to watch old episodes of Private Practice and 90210, so now I am completely up to date on my television watching. At least for my midweek shows!

No mouse traps yet, which might be why when I (once again) opened the dishwasher, my little mouse friend was sitting on top of one of my dishes, staring right at me. The little bastard isn't even scared of me, yet I (once again) screamed and slammed the dishwasher shut. What he have here, is a battle of wits, that I'm losing miserably.

No comments: