Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's gonna be a busy week for me, so I'm trying to sneak a post in while I can. Unfortunately, I don't have much to say!

Operation Ipod is a work in progress. I'm trying to remember what I had on it in the first place, but it's easier said than done. Still, I'm up to almost 1500 songs which puts me pretty close to what I had.

Poor Britney - Girl can't leave town for ONE DAY and something sketchy happens.

Lindsey's not 100% sure she's a lesbian. SHOCKER..

Fringe comes back to TV tonight and I can't wait. Course, I doubt I'll be home to watch it (that seems to be a trend this week) but I still look forward to it. I have a soccer game tomorrow night but it's early so I can't go home after work. I just hope it gets me home in time to watch the first installment of Top Chef in real time. Or something resembling it.

I don't know if anyone watches The Big Bang Theory, but Analeigh and Samantha from ANTM had cameos on last night's show where Howard and Raj spend the entire episode trying to find the location of the Top Model house... and the future Mrs. Wolowitz. I wonder how they pulled off that network crossover...

I went out for Monday Night Football last night, as the majority of my friends didn't have to work today. At least it's a dress down day for me. That makes it not so bad. I have no idea why I don't go more often. $5 all you can eat pizza and wings and a guy I could spend hours staring at. Again... why don't I go? Maybe it's because I only watched mmm... 10 seconds of the game? Yeah.. that could be it.

Winter Walk is December 6th and I'm trying to get some of my girls from college to come. Hudson is "so far away" (let's not point out that I go see them with no complaints) but barring any terrible weather, they might actually consider it. I'll keep ya posted on that one! I feel bad making it out like we enjoy Winter Walk, when really all we do is pre-game at Fish's house, freeze our asses off for about a half hour, then bar hop. I think we do it in a more fun way.

My friend Shannon is dying my sister's hair red today. I'm anxiously awaiting the photographic evidence!!

I've gotta get a move on. Lunch is almost over and I have stuff I need to tackle. Enjoy your Veteran's Day and Happy Birthday to my friend Joey, and J's mom (not that she knows about this blog or anything, but I feel better putting it out there).

No comments: