Thursday, June 04, 2009

I know, I’ve been a slacker! To get back into your good graces I’m going to try to do a few small posts today, and update you on my week.

This one will be a Bravo-centric post. It looks like my girl, Jeana Keough, has yet to commit to another season of the OC Housewives, and it might not be in the cards for her. That would leave Vicki as the only original housewife left and while I’ll still watch, I won’t enjoy it as much. Come on, we ALL have our favorites!!!

Shit hit the fan on Tuesday night’s episode of the Jersey Housewives, as Danielle was “unmasked” as crack-whore (ok, those are my words), delinquent, ex-prostitute, Danielle Staub. It was a little anti-climactic for me, but I really enjoy it when Danielle (who acts like she’s holier than though, but is kind of a ho.. ok.. not kinda.. she IS a ho and SUCH an awesome role model for her children) gets called out on her shit. I mean, Dina doesn’t pretend to be anything but what she is, and I dig that about her. Danielle, lives in her own world of delusion, and I agree with Caroline that I wish Jacquelyn would just step out of it. There’s not good in every person, as is evidenced by her! And seriously people, I wanted to jump through the television and rip her cougar claws off my Albie! It was painful to watch…

Bravo is changing its tagline “Watch What Happens.” I kinda like it, although if I never have to hear Andy Cohen say it 1400 times a reunion, it’ll be too soon!

Top Chef Masters premieres next Wednesday, taking over the spot vacated by last night’s Make Me A Supermodel finale. I was slightly surprised by the outcome, but Branden really did grow throughout the season, while Jonathan (hubba hubba) and Sandhurst were impressive throughout and just never really stepped it up the way they should have in the final.

Top Chef’s next season will be set in Las Vegas, where many past contestants made their living both before and after the show, which should give us some interesting and entertaining challenges. Think Siegfried and Roy will guest judge!?

No comments: