Monday, June 22, 2009

If you pay any attention to this blog, you'll notice the same two movies have been at my house for MONTHS... I finally managed to watch Girlfight last night, and am in the process of watching Memoirs of a Geisha as we speak. Both have been good, I just didn't quite have the interest in them. I love watching movies, but when I feel like I'm forced to do so, it's not as much fun. I just felt like I had to suck it up and watch them cause I certainly wasn't getting my money's worth!

I was going to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8, with their big announcement and all, but it's already all over the internet so why waste my time!?

Speaking of splits (seriously.. what is HAPPENING in Hollywood these days?) add Billy Joel and Katie Lee Joel to the list (I mean really.. who saw THAT ONE coming?) along with Jane Kaczmarek and Bradley Whitford. I'll admit, that last one totally surprised me. They always seemed so perfect for each other and so in love! I guess that's why they're actors, right?

Rumor is that Katie Holmes will be making an appearance on the finale of So You Think You Can Dance. It's been kept pretty hush-hush, but there's always a source "close to the set" to give the skinny..

Damnit.. since that sugar daddy post on facebook did nothing, I was thinking of a new career but now even that could be an economic failure!

Matthew McConaughey's wife is expecting their second bundle of joy, while it's once again rumored that Gisele Bundchen is sporting the most sought after model accessory.. a baby bump!

Things are a little crazy at work lately.. I'm pretty sure one of my co-workers is batshit crazy... like certifiable and another has shingles. And did I mention that we're not getting raises this year and there's a kibosh on the overtime? Perhaps NOW you see the significance of my need for a sugar daddy..

Ball game tomorrow night, and visiting with Brian and Kate's new addition on Wednesday. Gosh I hope this week goes by as quickly as today did! Hope your Monday wasn't too tough to get through!!

No comments: