Thursday, June 11, 2009

I know, again with the slackerdom. What can I say? It’s been a very busy week for me and I warned you all on Sunday that it would be.

I can’t believe people were actually shocked by this revelation

Kendra Wilkinson and her fiancé Hank Baskett are expecting their first child on or around Christmas Day. Guess who’s gonna be the godfather!?

James Van Der Beek and his wife have separated. Let the Dawson and Joey fans unite in joy! In other dumping news, Paris Hilton has apparently dumped one-time Hills alum Doug Reinhardt to the curb by her publicist, while Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston have also split. Seriously.. what happened in Hollywood over the weekend?

If you’re a fan of the awkwardness that is called the fourth hour of the Today Show with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford, you might not want to tune in next week. There’ll be a different Real Housewife a day in Kathie Lee’s place when she takes a vaca next week. That could be worth a DVR taping for sure!

DC has turned into the happening place to be for reality TV.

True Blood returns on Sunday night for its second season. I bought the first season on DVD a few weeks ago, but I haven’t had a chance to watch yet. I’m thinking that might be Sunday’s goal, what with me more than likely nursing a Hudson Flag Day hangover! Hey.. very few things happen here, we take what we can get. The weather looks nice and the pregame starts at noon. What more could you ask for?

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Holy SCHNIKEY!! You bought the True Blood 1st season DVD set?? Tell me you got a good deal on it..

I was eyeballing it @ Borders (because I was intrigued by the show but never got to watch it and those money grubbing HBO bastards don't put any eps up online)but it was rather over my budget.