Thursday, June 04, 2009

In breaking news, David Carradine was found dead in Bangkok, Thailand and right now, it looks to be a suicide. He’s best known for his role on Kung Fu and as “Bill” in Quentin Tarantino’s “Kill Bill.”

This past weekend Susan Boyle lost Britain’s Got Talent to a dance team named Diversity. She was quite gracious in defeat, but shortly thereafter was checked into a hospital for “exhaustion.” Can’t say I blame the poor thing. A week or two out of the media spotlight will certainly do her some good!

I think I have this… seriously! I’ve had some weird elbow pains lately…

Why does Hollywood always insist on ruining a good thing? I hope they don’t, but I love this movie so much that it’ll have to be AMAZING!!

This ALMOST makes me never want to eat an Egg McMuffin again.. ALMOST..

Speaking of eating, Tre and I had our first experience at a Buffalo Wild Wings Bar and Grill this past weekend. They put one in at the Kingston Mall, so we had dinner there. We got spicy garlic boneless wings (very spicy.. not all that garlicy) and I had a garlic parmesan flatbread which was awesome! I’d definitely go back and I’m glad they finally filled up the space that used to be occupied by one of the best restaurants ever.. The Ground Round! At least now when the commercials come on TV, I know what it’s like!

Remember when I felt real dirty about finding Daniel Radcliffe attractive in Equus? Well.. I now have a reason to feel dirty because (to Twilight fans) I am firmly on Team Jacob, in that I don’t find Robert Pattinson even slightly attractive… and even a little skeevy. Now that I’ve seen the trailer for New Moon, I love Jacob even more… and then I found out he’s 17. I feel so Mrs. Robinson.

No comments: