Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's been a busy week and yes, I have a post-it, but no time to blog. To hold you over, I'll throw you some pics from Saturday's Flag Day celebration..

Nikki and I, kicking it on Fish's front porch for the pregame
Mmmmm... Margaritas.... YUMMY!!!Jen and I borrowed these hats from some guys in a band... I don't think they minded.. They say "no shots," but they never mean it!

It was definitely a good time had by all, even those who will remain nameless that had to go home earlier than others! I swear I'll post this weekend it's just been a crazy week, life and work-wise..

All I can say is, if you didn't watch the Real Housewives of NJ finale last night, it got ugly! But good ugly, as far as reality TV goes. Check it out and we'll chat about it later..

Happy Hump Day (as always)!

No comments: